The St. Barnabas Finance Board provides advice, planning, direction and oversight on financial matters for the parish. Its responsibilities include:
- Preparing and reviewing the annual parish budget;
- Reviewing and approving parish organizations’ annual reports and fund-raising requests;
- Reviewing operating facilities expenses;
- Reviewing and managing parish funds;
- Advising on and approving major capital expenditures in excess of $10,000;
- Reviewing monthly parish and school operating results;
- Publishing Annual Parish Financial Report;
The members of the Finance Board include the pastor, Business Manager, a designated member of the School Board and 8 appointed members of the parish. The Finance Board meets on the third Tuesday of each month. Minutes from each meeting are recorded by the Secretary and kept on file. For additional information about the St. Barnabas Finance Board, please refer to Finance Board Constitution & Bylaws.
Tim Enright, Chairperson
Pat Hurless, Secretary
Mike Connolly, School Board Liason
Gail Byrnes, Business Manager
Fr. Malloy, Pastor
We thank all members of this Board for the time and talent they devote to the parish.