RELIGIOUS EDUCATION CLASSES
Registration for Religious Education takes place in the spring and summer each year. You are required to complete a registration form. Please register by July 1st or as soon as possible. An emergency form and photo consent form complete the registration process. These may be downloaded, completed and returned; or they will be mailed to parents in August and are to be returned to the R. E. Office not later than the first faith session of the year. (Sept. 11.)
Tuition for 2016 - 2017 is:
- $185.00 for one child
- $300.00 for two children
- $350.00 for three children
- $380.00 for four children
- +$30.00 for each add'l child past four
Classes are for children in grades 1-8 and are held on Sunday mornings from 8:15-9:50am. To assure continuity in religious development, it is necessary that all children attend sessions regularly.
- Your child is expected to attend all sessions and to be on time. If your child will be absent, we ask that you call the office.
- We consider 3 absences to be excessive. In case of excessive tardiness and/or absences, you will be asked to meet with the director.
- Children are responsible for bringing all needed materials. These include their text book, any assigned homework or project, Bible (grade 6-8), and folder.
- Children are to be respectful and courteous toward the catechist and other children.
- Children are expected to participate, pay attention in sessions and complete any assignments on time.
- Children are expected to respect property and to leave rooms in proper order.